My one hundred twenty thousandth post

stuny

Stuart, no matter which category you post your images I have to say that as a really grass roots rank amateur they are an inspiration to me. I learn so much from your input by just looking at the images and thinking about them. My little C type 112 captures shots just using Program mode but somehow the results never come even close to your posts - I guess exceptional quality comes with matching cost coupled with skills and extensive experience.

Thanks for sharing your results with us.

• Thanks 1

As I said before; over posting!... You should be banned if there is any MOD checking this post!... 😂😉

Brent, those little Pana/Leica were absolutely great. I had 4 of them and was never disappointed of any. Too bad they stopped making them, due to Cellulars, I guess; but no cel can match them (yet)..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, M11 for me said:

Hi @stuny, Congratulations. But to be frank: Most of your posts consist of one word only . . . 🤪

The pictures above are extremely nice. And I like most of your photographic work. Thanks.

Hello M11 for me,

Stuart may have a number of (But, not all) 1 word Posts. But, please keep in mind, they are nice words.

Best Regards,

Michael

• Haha 1