Warning to the gentlemen

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

They are getting ready to confront us; we should hide or getting also ready!...

Leica T + 18-56 TL

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 8

On 10/20/2022 at 11:30 PM, fotografr said:

Excellent set. I'm glad to see these women getting ready to defend themselves.

Brent, thank you. I am always amazed how women take any martial art practice so seriously. They don’t have this bragging attitude that many men have and they are not kidding about it at all. 😅

31 minutes ago, Louis said:

Brent, thank you. I am always amazed how women take any martial art practice so seriously. They don’t have this bragging attitude that many men have and they are not kidding about it at all. 😅

I studied karate for a few years and some of the toughest sparring opponents I had were women. A few weeks ago I saw a very funny video online where a guy tried to grab a purse from a woman. She was highly skilled in hand to hand fighting and pinned him up against a car just completely pummeled him. 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 8:53 AM, fotografr said:

I studied karate for a few years and some of the toughest sparring opponents I had were women. A few weeks ago I saw a very funny video online where a guy tried to grab a purse from a woman. She was highly skilled in hand to hand fighting and pinned him up against a car just completely pummeled him. 

That is what happens when some men have the audacity of not taking women seriously. I have also been involved in judo and jujitsu since young age and also thought hem some years. In the beginning, I was very careful with women students, then I realized they feel very offended when male opponents are treating them with more care. They were applying much more on techniques for not having the muscular strength of men.

• Like 2