Accessories for MP240???

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have these accessories for my M-P240 but what other M-bodies will these accessories fit? My assumption is M-E, M9, M8, M-P 240, M240. And will not work with M10 and later. 

• Leica Multifunctional Handgrip M Black 14495
  • Leica SCA adaptor M (for flash) 14498
  • Leica Hand Finger Loop M (Large) 14648
  • Leica AC Adaptor 14497

Ive' done some research on Leica official sites but very hard to identify the answers.  If anyone has the answers that would be great. I plan on selling these items but I wanted to provide accurate information should someone ask.  Thank you

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

16 minutes ago, darylgo said:

All will work with the M240(p), all will not work with any other bodies (M9 series, M10 series, M11) except the finger loop. 

@darylgo very good. I would have assumed they would work with M240 and earlier stopping at M8. I also sent the same question to Leica NA awaiting a response. 

The M246 body is the same as that of the M240 (with minor cosmetic differences).  So it has the receptacle in the camera base for the contacts in the multi-function grip.  That receptacle is not present on bodies prior to the M240 series.  Also the M240 series bodies are a bit thicker than its predecessors and successors so accessories that replace the baseplate are unique to that model. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...