Lens advice/ i want something fast in wide

Guest guy_mancuso

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Maybe I have fat eyes. <G>

I was going to suggest that, ubt didn't want to get too personal :D

All jesting aside, I agree that while it works for me, it may not for somebody interested in the best possible framing accuracy. And that's why I do carry the CV 28 finder. (BTW I have the metal one, and it is *really* nice for the money.)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If one buiys the zeiss 21 and 25 you would have one of the nmounts needed the 25 comes with the 28 mm lens mount so you would only need to order the 35 lens mount from ziess. Get Don Goldberg to take off the 25 mount or another good repair pro sned off the 28 and 25 mount to milch, get them back from milch send the mounts and lenses to goldberg to put back on and check focus and you are done. Or someone email me and buy my 21 zeiss already 6 bit coded. and then you only have one lens to worry about. The zeiss lenses are great, but I bought a wate and my pocketbook can't wait. Sorry David

What it translates to is -- if you take the letters in the name Leica, and you shake them up and move them around and make new words, you always get the word Magic.

Funny, Bill, I always get "spendy... "

It called (with a nod to Sean) "drawing" on the bank account.

NOW I get it!

I'm very impressed with all of my Leica glass (including the 24,) but you definitely pay a substantial premium for the "little red dot." I also routinely use lenses by the "other guys," and they do not disappoint either. One has to choose carefully (unless you have very deep pockets!)

T

Guest guy_mancuso
Photo Village has a 24 ASPH used "near mint" for $2595.

JC

Thanks John.

i have my Leica rep looking around for me too. i called in the heavies. LOL

problem is my heart is all over the 24mm but my pocket is way below the heart. I may have to sell my OLy 24 shift in R mount to squeeze this one past BIG OPEN eyes. catch my meaning. LOL

Thanks John.

i have my Leica rep looking around for me too. i called in the heavies. LOL

problem is my heart is all over the 24mm but my pocket is way below the heart. I may have to sell my OLy 24 shift in R mount to squeeze this one past BIG OPEN eyes. catch my meaning. LOL

No real PRO can sell a shift lens....... You gotta flip the calendar pages over to December. :)

Guest guy_mancuso

Bill you will be happy I went with my heart and the pocket got drained bad. LOL

A nice forum member happened to have one ( Leica 24mm) for sale and he contacted me and it was all over in seconds. i'm a certified leica junkie. yes selling the Oly shift is something i really don't want to do and won't do it either. Really is a great tool to have

Thanks folks