Arte Di Mano Case for the Leica SL2?

bherman01545

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Anybody out there using the Arte Di Mano case for the Leica SL2/SL2-S?

If so, do you prefer the open type (SD Card Slots and Ports accessible) or the closed type, which provides better overall protection, but leaves the external doors inaccessible unless you remove the case?

Thanks

-Brad

Hi,

I own a closed type Arte di Mano case for my SL2 (shrunken calf). I use it only when I go out with just the SL and a glass with an Arte di Mano shoulder strap. So in this case I don’t need to access  memory card or ports.

When for serious shooting I don’t take the case (take a bag in this case with all the glasses and accessories). 

For my M’s it’s another story. They are always fitted in their respective and beloved Arte di Mano cases. 

Regards

M.

$419 + international mailing: https://artedimano.com/Leicacases/?idx=294

£72.42 (free post to UK) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274866214936

I bought two for each of my SL2 bodies after having finger nail damage repaired by Leica.  They even (cheekily) say Leica on the bottom (😉)

They do the job - for a working photographer...

Depending on my photo activity, I will switch between the Arte Di Mano case and the RRS L=mount bracket.  I had both the solid bottom and the battery access version.  I've NEVER had a problem with the magnetic flap and much prefer it over the solid bottom case. Both case types protect the camera, but the magnetic flap bottom is just faster to use. Hope this helps.