Why HCB uses a 50mm lens

kivis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 9/2/2022 at 2:49 PM, Anbaric said:

Unfortunately he's having some problems with his downloads and is reaching out for technical advice.

Again, this is a parody account. The saddest thing about all these forums is how much people have lost their sense of humor and get so serious about the smallest things. 

13 minutes ago, charlesphoto99 said:

Again, this is a parody account. The saddest thing about all these forums is how much people have lost their sense of humor and get so serious about the smallest things. 

And those who don’t recognize forum humor. 😉

Unless you’re attempting a parody of a parody of a parody.

Jeff

Edited by Jeff S

I'm disappointed to see the value of Ikanagas's Professional reviews questioned. Too many people are satisfied with all those amateur reviews from the usual suspects on Youtube. As far as I know, this is the only review anywhere to give a plausible explanation for the function of the film advance lever on the M10-D:

Advertisement (gone after registration)

1 hour ago, charlesphoto99 said:

You do realize this is a parody account from a few years back, don't you? Makes the rounds now and then, hilariously duping people still. 

Indeed I did and I had hoped to make that evident by writing 'superb' instead of superb.  I roundly enjoyed his others all those years ago too.

Pete