Bob Dylan

albert

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Q2MONO

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, albert said:

Yes, we the people of Minnesota really love him. I’ve been at his concerts since 1965. Nobel Poet Laureate. Cool Dude. 

I did not know he is from Minnesota. A song of his I am listening often these days is: « It ain't dark yet, but it's getting there». Sort of goes with our times. 

Albert: I like the cropping of this image. Regards. Carl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2022 at 3:47 AM, carl_valiquet said:

I did not know he is from Minnesota. A song of his I am listening often these days is: « It ain't dark yet, but it's getting there». Sort of goes with our times. 

Albert: I like the cropping of this image. Regards. Carl.

Been a Dylan fan most of my life and I am 72.  You mention "ain't dark" as going with our time.  Well, don't you think most of his songs do?  I was remarking the other day while listening to "Like a Rolling Stone" how things have not changed much, or if they have, many are for the worse.  How is it that my generation was so aware of social and environmental injustices yet managed to do dittly squat about it?  Well I do have to say things did appear to get better until about 6 years ago when all those pent-up feelings were given 'permission" to become mainstream again.  Sad.  I am glad I am approaching the end of my life, Leica in hand.

7 hours ago, Aram Langhans said:

Been a Dylan fan most of my life and I am 72.  You mention "ain't dark" as going with our time.  Well, don't you think most of his songs do?  I was remarking the other day while listening to "Like a Rolling Stone" how things have not changed much, or if they have, many are for the worse.  How is it that my generation was so aware of social and environmental injustices yet managed to do dittly squat about it?  Well I do have to say things did appear to get better until about 6 years ago when all those pent-up feelings were given 'permission" to become mainstream again.  Sad.  I am glad I am approaching the end of my life, Leica in hand.

Well observed and said Aram. It ain’t dark yet but for us older guys, their ain’t much we can do about it so let’s just look at all this craziness with a certain smile and do all we can to retard the arrival of the final darkness, Leica in hand. Or hands in our pockets.