My scanned copy of the Geiss-Kontak Synchronizer for Leica instructions

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi all, just received and scanned the instructions for the Geiss-Kontak Synchronizer for Leica.  I'd like to post them somewhere but I don't know of a good place to do it.  I scanned it at very high resolution so its 50MB in size, but it looks very good when reduced back down to its original size when printed out.  Where should I send it?  In the mean time I've attached the low res version of the file, which is still better than anything that I found online so far.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4

I guess you could upload to somewhere like archive.org, or just host an image on a site like flickr, or maybe offer it to https://www.butkus.org/chinon ? For sharing, you will probably want to generate a much smaller file than 50MB, but still with more than enough resolution for printing at high quality - what are the current pixel dimensions and bit depth, and is the file a tiff or a compressed jpeg? PDFs are a common format for manuals, and support jpeg and other compression methods.

18 hours ago, Father of Wolves said:

Hi all, just received and scanned the instructions for the Geiss-Kontak Synchronizer for Leica.  I'd like to post them somewhere but I don't know of a good place to do it.  I scanned it at very high resolution so its 50MB in size, but it looks very good when reduced back down to its original size when printed out.  Where should I send it?  In the mean time I've attached the low res version of the file, which is still better than anything that I found online so far.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

I can put them on the LHSA Archives and also send them to the Leica Archives in Wetzlar, if you wish.

William 

• Like 1