Catherine visiting Miami

Louis

15 minutes ago, M11 for me said:

I do not like that kind of images

Well, let's look at the elements. Firstly, it is a superb image technically and very well converted to b&W. The lady has gone out dressed as she is, which suggests she enjoys attention, and would see having her photo taken as flattering. Finally, and probably most importantly, I see no sign of any discomfort in her expression.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

2 hours ago, pedaes said:

Well, let's look at the elements. Firstly, it is a superb image technically and very well converted to b&W. The lady has gone out dressed as she is, which suggests she enjoys attention, and would see having her photo taken as flattering. Finally, and probably most importantly, I see no sign of any discomfort in her expression.

🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for looking at a picture as a photograph in a photography site; and not as an isolated moralist of a strange Middle Age cult!... ;) 

10 hours ago, M11 for me said:

I do not like that kind of images. But there must be a clientel for that. I believe that these women deserve something else. 

Is it really necessary to post such a comment? How does this make a nicer world? 

6 hours ago, carl_valiquet said:

Is it really necessary to post such a comment? How does this make a nicer world? 

Carl, I think this guy has some serious problems and has always been acting very strange; so not really important! 🤣

Thank you, my friend. 

40 minutes ago, Louis said:

Carl, I think this guy has some serious problems and has always been acting very strange; so not really important! 🤣

Thank you, my friend. 

You are most welcomed Louis. Not really important, as you say. Looking forward to seeing more of your photographs.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb carl_valiquet:

The photograph of Louis does certainly not either. And I just do not like the style of these photographs. And as many of you praise them I decides to publish my dislike. Louis should not think that everybody likes his work. And I am sure he is fully aware of that. The world is certainly not worse because of that. 

And @Louis: Do not worry: I certainly will follow your work. I have nothing against you personally.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Louis:

Thank you, my friend. 

Why that? Again: I just dislike your work. It does not change anything when you cultivate your bubble of important people. I believe you should take criticisms serious as well.

8 minutes ago, M11 for me said:

The photograph of Louis does certainly not either. And I just do not like the style of these photographs. And as many of you praise them I decides to publish my dislike. Louis should not think that everybody likes his work. And I am sure he is fully aware of that. The world is certainly not worse because of that. 

And @Louis: Do not worry: I certainly will follow your work. I have nothing against you personally.

5 minutes ago, M11 for me said:

Why that? Again: I just dislike your work. It does not change anything when you cultivate your bubble of important people. I believe you should take criticisms serious as well.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Run fast, the angels of paradise are waiting for you!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Following this thread and particularly M11forme’s comments is disappointing. I am sure we all want recognition and folk to like our work but most of us also welcome constructive criticism, a statement of dislike and condemnation with no real explanation or attempt to offer suggestions on how to improve is destructive and may be hurtful. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however I would suggest some thought goes into when, why and how the opinion should be shared (if at all).

1 minute ago, DAK Glasgow said:

Following this thread and particularly M11forme’s comments is disappointing. I am sure we all want recognition and folk to like our work but most of us also welcome constructive criticism, a statement of dislike and condemnation with no real explanation or attempt to offer suggestions on how to improve is destructive and may be hurtful. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however I would suggest some thought goes into when, why and how the opinion should be shared (if at all).

DAKE, I completely agree with you and thank you for your feedback. As those who may know me are aware, I am in this site to learn and to improve my photography. Therefore, I do greatly appreciate constructive feedback, as I have always done. 

I don’t have any “pretension” and completely understand and respect those who do not like my work. But in this particular case, I did not appreciated the language that weird individual used for my subject. I can take critics, but do not accept insulting comments to models who kindly accept to be photographed! 

With best regards,

Louis