Why???

TEBnewyork

Advertisement (gone after registration)

How about "Leicavirgin"?

Already been done. Lots of times <grin>

That reminds me of a line from an interview years ago with I think Brook Shields where she was discussing her character in a film and she said "It's like she looses her virginity for the first time." That cracked me up then and still does.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already been done. Lots of times <grin>

That reminds me of a line from an interview years ago with I think Brook Shields where she was discussing her character in a film and she said "It's like she looses her virginity for the first time." That cracked me up then and still does.

Rats ... guess I don't have my finger on the pulse of domain-name humor.

That quote is funny though. :D

And ... (segueing almost unnoticed to a more serious note) ... I'd really hate to see this discussion get to the point that a "splinter forum" becomes the only solution for some participants. It would really just compound the problem (making even more bookmarks necessary). Hopefully something can be worked out to everyone's satisfaction. Or close enough.

... i do care when i have assholes coming at me from all sides that do not even shoot digital no less and also do not own even a leica camera ...

... all they care about is being the center of attention ...

... You want a good forum than lose the idots and retain the good ...

It could be so easy: In my world the "center of attention" belongs to good photography, not to "assholes", "idiots" or other guys (no matter if "with" or "without" Leica).

The content of this thread has deteriorated to the level that I am ashamed to be associated with it. I have recently proudly introduced associates to this forum and you lot with your infantile behaviour are a disgrace to everything you pretend to represent.

Now get this. The content of this thread has been exausted, along with my patience. I see no further possibility of sensible discussion being produced, but I may be wrong. However, if the stupid self-important rants, name calling, finger pointing, bad language and general OFF TOPIC comments continue in the present vein, I will close this thread as I did with another yesterday. I don't care who you are, or how important you think you are, because that can only have effect inside your own heads. It matters not to me and the members of the forum.

This forum is for matters to do with Leica cameras and their use. That should be flexible enough to tax the minds and tongues of most without resorting to personal comments and attacks as we are witnessing.

Your personal attacks and private arguments are not welcome here. Do it by email if that's what you get off on.

Just a thought for those protagonists who would joust with others here. Try behaving to some of your clients the way you do to forum members. I don't think you would have a relationship of value with that client past your first breath. Well, that can happen here too!

Now, I have a life to lead. Interfere with it at your peril.

End of serious rant.

Advice: I recommend certain parties that aggravate each other seriously consider using the convenient "Buddy Ignore" facility in the user CP.