Author Portrait

fotografr

2 hours ago, wizard said:

Wow, this has an almost magical attitude to it. I much like this shot, and would not have gone for a 'safer' one at all. This one is outstanding.

Andy

Thanks very much, Andy. I must admit I was very disappointed that they didn't use this one. Sometimes editors just play things too safe.

Brent

• Like 1

Brent, I had not my glasses on  and when I took a quick look at the topic, I red "Auto" portrait; then, when I opened the post, I was surprised and said to myself, Brent is cuter than I thought!.... My apologies for the confusion! ;) 

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2022 at 2:13 PM, Louis said:

Brent, I had not my glasses on  and when I took a quick look at the topic, I red "Auto" portrait; then, when I opened the post, I was surprised and said to myself, Brent is cuter than I thought!.... My apologies for the confusion! ;) 

You mean you thought it was a photo of my car?? 🤭😁

Edited by fotografr
  • Haha 1

An outstanding portrait indeed.

It is another proof that especially black and white film overexposes gracefully. The grain adds a somewhat softer look. The small imperfections actually add up to a perfect portrait.

Stefan

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2022 at 3:26 PM, StS said:

An outstanding portrait indeed.

It is another proof that especially black and white film overexposes gracefully. The grain adds a somewhat softer look. The small imperfections actually add up to a perfect portrait.

Stefan

Thank you, Stefan. I got lucky with a very lovely and relaxed subject and also with the light. I agree with you about the special quality of b&w film. 

Brent