vor 12 Stunden schrieb Capuccino-Muffin:

This is worst than I thought. Nobody has a leicavit and a M7 in here (except me)?? Why do you even parricipate, then? Isn’t this a most classic case of ignorance happening right before us?

And what is so shameful of shooting at 3-4 fps? Is this somekind of non-written rule that only a Nikon F5 is allowed to indulge? 

To all the old hands out there, shooting a MP at 3-4 fps is easy peasy. Just not for you, nor for the super laggy M7. 

Try it. And come back with your testimony. Asking for apology is totally fine, believe me.

There is a brief video of HCB moving sideways in a half-circle facing the camera and firing his Leica with a Leicavit as fast as he can. 
Those who can, do. 

Yes, and if HCB were alive and wanted to shoot rapidly he'd be using an SL2 at 20 frames per second!  If muffin is so unhappy with his M7s, don't use them. Life's too short to use something that frustrates you for a hobby (unless you play golf and then you want to be frustrated).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matlock said:

This is worst than I thought. Nobody has a leicavit and a M7 in here (except me)?? Why do you even parricipate, then? Isn’t this a most classic case of ignorance happening right before us?

And what is so shameful of shooting at 3-4 fps? Is this somekind of non-written rule that only a Nikon F5 is allowed to indulge? 

Muffin, Let's see some of these 3 fps shots, very interested to see what kind of images turn out shooting an RF that fast. 100 rolls of film per month must produce a huge body of work.

Edited by Sailronin

The thread isn't really about the M7 at all. The thread is about one person fluffing their feathers and strutting about trying desperately to convice himself and onlookers that he's extraordinary, super special, better than everybody else. Don't be fooled.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb BradS:

The thread isn't really about the M7 at all. The thread is about one person fluffing their feathers and strutting about trying desperately to convice himself and onlookers that he's extraordinary, super special, better than everybody else. Don't be fooled.

What I was saying a couple of days ago, he is a troll 🤨

• Like 2

On 7/30/2022 at 8:34 AM, Matlock said:

Sadly for you many of us do have Leicavits (I have two, one for my MP3 and one for my M7}. Leica claim a maximum of 2 fps. Most of us have not responded before as we are a little tired of your silly games.

https://leica-camera.com/en-US/photography/accessories/tripods/leicavit-m-black

So true. How on earth can he achieved 4 fps with a 2 fps maximum device ? 

We should delete the whole thread. It is just pure stupid trolling. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, nicci78 said:

So true. How on earth can he achieved 4 fps with a 2 fps maximum device ? 

Again, I’m not taking sides here, I own neither an M7 nor a Leicavit. But, Capuccino-Muffin specifically acknowledged that the Leicavit could not shoot faster than 2fps. (see his text quoted below).

It seems to me that his beef should simply be with this limitation of the Leicavit not whatever M body it’s used on.

On 7/26/2022 at 2:06 PM, Capuccino-Muffin said:

To show the sluggishness of a M7, a Leicavit cannot shoot it over 2fps while a MP can go to 4 fps in skilled hands.

37 minutes ago, ianman said:

Again, I’m not taking sides here, I own neither an M7 nor a Leicavit. But, Capuccino-Muffin specifically acknowledged that the Leicavit could not shoot faster than 2fps. (see his text quoted below).

It seems to me that his beef should simply be with this limitation of the Leicavit not whatever M body it’s used on.

Actually he was stating that it was only the M7 that could not exceed 2fps with the Leicavit, he states that the MP could. "To show the sluggishness of a M7, a Leicavit cannot shoot it over 2fps while a MP can go to 4 fps in skilled hands". But as nikki78 states, it is time to put this post to bed.

2 hours ago, Matlock said:

Actually he was stating that it was only the M7 that could not exceed 2fps with the Leicavit, he states that the MP could. "To show the sluggishness of a M7, a Leicavit cannot shoot it over 2fps while a MP can go to 4 fps in skilled hands".

Ok. I had understood that the “skilled hands” meant without the Leicavit. No matter.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Fotoklaus said:

I bought two M7 and two Leicavit to recreate the situation. The one M7 could really shoot only 2 fps. It was set to 1/2 Second shutterspeed.

The other one fell on the floor while attempting 6 fps one handed.

'Instructions unclear. Summicron caught in ceiling fan.'

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2022 at 1:59 PM, Capuccino-Muffin said:

Many wedding photographers use a Nikon D3000 because it does everything the D6 does. I’ve met many. 

100% of the time, they are the bottom feeders. No other way to say it. But oh, you should listen to them... they know so much, they never felt the need to upgrade. They ridicule the “insecure” Pros.

That’s that.

It’s so sad you base your self worth on your gear.

• Like 1