A True Wisconsin Business

fotografr

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Three young female entrepreneurs came up with the idea that since Wisconsin is the cheese capitol of the world, they might be able to make a good business by selling curd that's breaded and deep fried. They were correct and now have several of these carts around town that are always busy.

M9M/50 APO Summicron

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Brent. The series of photos you are showing done with the M9 and 50 Apo have a very particular look. They have a classic aspect to them. You compose very well, you choose the right moment and light. Nice work. By the way, in the province of Québec where I was born, there is a famous dish called POUTINE ( yes, it does sound like that guy’s name but no way related). The recipe consists of fries, brown sauce and curd cheese. What makes it special is the curd cheese that is seems is exclusive to Quebec but maybe these girls could try their cheese to make a Poutine. 

13 hours ago, carl_valiquet said:

Brent. The series of photos you are showing done with the M9 and 50 Apo have a very particular look. They have a classic aspect to them. You compose very well, you choose the right moment and light. Nice work. By the way, in the province of Québec where I was born, there is a famous dish called POUTINE ( yes, it does sound like that guy’s name but no way related). The recipe consists of fries, brown sauce and curd cheese. What makes it special is the curd cheese that is seems is exclusive to Quebec but maybe these girls could try their cheese to make a Poutine. 

Thank you very much, Carl. I've really come to enjoy the M9M paired with the 50 APO. It is indeed a wonderful combination.

There are a couple of restaurants here that serve Poutine and it's a dish that I find very tasty but one I need to not eat very often (Guys my age need to watch their cholesterol 😉 ). The next time I see a Curd Girl I'm going to pass along your suggestion.                            Cheers, Brent

• Like 1