Leica USA customer support

ljskot

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Late May the viewfinder selector switch fell off of my M8 camera and was lost.  I contacted Leica in early June via email and received a response from a Mr. Ralph Arias whom seemed quite helpful.  With his assistance I was able to order two of the three parts that are needed.  Unfortunately, the screw as not available and was back ordered for 5 weeks.  Time has gone on and now after almost 8 weeks and I still haven't received it.  I have emailed Mr. Arias requesting no response.  I have telephoned him and left messages with no response.  I have tried calling their office for customer service, documentation support, parts and tech support and even the operator and NO one answers the phone.  Is this office even operational?  Has forum member been able to receive and support from this office?

I have finally received a responses from Leica USA and Leica headquarters  that the USA office is in the process of being moved to a new location.  Gosh, wouldn't it have been nice if they just informed their customers who call them that this was happening?

• jaapv changed the title to Leica USA customer support