How to transfer images from internal memory to sd card on Leica C_Lux and how to set images to save to the memory card, not internal memory

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello Users that are smarter than me!  I bought the C-Lux for my wife a couple years ago.  She used it some, but not too much so I just recently picked it up to take pictures on our trip to Norway instead of carrying a bunch of components for my other systems, yes, I was feeling lazy, haha.  I didn't pay attention and it appears that all the images were saved to internal memory, and I need to move them over to my fairly fast Delkin Black SDXC UHS-1, which I can then pop into my Sony MRW-G2 to put them on a couple different computers, etc.  I started clicking through the menus and I just am missing the boat.   I put it in playback mode and I can see all the images, put them in tile view, etc. but don't see a way to just move/copy to the Delkin Black SD card.

Any advice?

Also, I prefer everything saving to the card if it is fast enough to handle the types of images I am taking, so, does anyone know where that setting is located? 

I am downloading the manual as well and will start to read it tonight as I may use this camera more based on what I see on the small playback screen, it looks like the images came out quite well.

Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you.  I did see some comments on how to do it on the D series but I didn't see the same icons in the C.

Best,

Robert