Who else would love to see a Voigtlander 28mm f1.4 Nokton?

28framelines

Advertisement (gone after registration)

8 hours ago, Vinncent said:

How come all those stupid & totally irrelevant movie clips turn up in your comments? Can see 3 or 4 of them in this thread and all in your replies… ? Or is it by any chance my iPad causing these things to turn up?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I hate cyan or other artifacts, in trees, in pepples and the like. LOL. Like Vinncent showed off with a big laugh

I handed back a VC 75mm (sharp, yes, but with severe fringing) and a Zeiss 35mm 2.8 (less as I saw it but still) but the older ones I have (Biogon 28, Minolta 28, Orion 28)  do not exhibit such bad characteristics.

Yes, 28 @ F2, F1.4: nice, but the have to fit my style. And need to be smalish.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
3 hours ago, costa43 said:

At the very least, an option of a finishing ring would be greatly appreciated.

+1. The Skopar 90/2.8 apo does it already. Now Cosina knows well the Real Leica Man and his fascination for "steel rims" i guess 😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, costa43 said:

This is great news, a 250g 28mm f1.5 is exciting indeed. Design wise, why Voigtlander insist on have the chrome rim on most of their recent lenses is beyond me. At the very least, an option of a finishing ring would be greatly appreciated.  

The Zeiss type lens hood bayonet has been very successful for 70 or so years, whilst Leica produced a multitude of hood designs that don't work with filters or are prone to fall off....

At least with black Hasselblad lenses the bayonet ring was black, so yes Voigtlander could also do better.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robert Blanko said:

The coma seems to be rather "special" (cf. https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1836747/1 , the small lights on the upper part of the photo with the reflections on the water).

Doesn’t seem to be any different than the 28mm Summilux

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2