Leica q day bag for TL2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hallo, there!
Im new to the forum, but glad to join.

I have just bought a TL2 with a sigma 18-50mm f2.8, planing to get some real Leica lenses when budget comes around for it. Till then im looking at buying a high quality bag to go with my new high quality Leica. I found the Leica Q day bag (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1160031-REG/leica_19504_day_bag_for_leica.html) and absolutely fell in love, however it was a limited run and I can't find anywhere to buy it (I live In Denmark) and even if I do its made for the Leica Q so Im not sure how well it would work. Does anyone have experience with the bag or something similar that would fit the TL2 with a Smallish lens like the 18-50 or the Leica 18-56mm/TL sumilux 35mm.

Best regards Peter From Denmark.

2 minutes ago, jaapv said:

Vintage : Leica Kombitasche Klein the do crop up on eBay regularly, often in near-mint condition. 

Is that a reference to a bag you suggest? because what I find is nothing like the q day bag. :)

13 minutes ago, jaapv said:

No but classic Leica. Otherwise look at the Oberwerth collection. Personally I use an Aldi carrier bag. 

They are nice but not exactly what im looking for. I m looking ofr something similar to the q day bag or a q day bag if it fits the TL2 somewhat decently.

18 hours ago, PFKousgaard said:

Hallo, there!

I have just bought a TL2 with a sigma 18-50mm f2.8, planing to get some real Leica lenses when budget comes around for it. Till then im looking at buying a high quality bag to go with my new high quality Leica. I found the Leica Q day bag (https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1160031-REG/leica_19504_day_bag_for_leica.html) and absolutely fell in love, however it was a limited run and I can't find anywhere to buy it (I live In Denmark) and even if I do its made for the Leica Q so Im not sure how well it would work. Does anyone have experience with the bag or something similar that would fit the TL2 with a Smallish lens like the 18-50 or the Leica 18-56mm/TL sumilux 35mm.

I bought on Aliexpress, it is a very successful imitation leather and it looks robust.

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/33029458596.html?spm=a2g0o.search0304.0.0.1eeb2721xJEC8e&algo_pvid=ca696737-d21d-4966-a5bc-73be5ab3df6d&algo_exp_id=ca696737-d21d-4966-a5bc-73be5ab3df6d-2&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id"%3A"67318404709"}&pdp_npi=2%40dis!EUR!!41.21!!!!!%400b0a0ac216577984329878343ef408!67318404709!sea

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Doesnt look bad. But I'm looking for something super slim like the q day bag 😕 there's 100's if not 1000's of these kinds of bags around and everyone and my goat has them. I'd like something a little more unique to go with my quite unique camera.

On 7/14/2022 at 5:46 AM, PFKousgaard said:

Hallo, there!

Take a look at the Tenba Messenger DNA8 , it takes the CL with lens attached plus space for a couple more lenses. Plenty of slim pockets plus it has top zip camera access as well as opening the full bag. Really good design. Other sizes too.