How does one actually buy a Visoflex 2 EVF?

MrPaulK

Advertisement (gone after registration)

My usual suspects (well, ok, B&H) don’t have it and won’t let you order it, my “dealer” wants money up front, not refundable, and no timeline (at all, we’ll let you know when we have one, could be pretty close to anything). I just want to get in the queue?

Country is Canada, but I’m not that fussy about where I buy it.

14 minutes ago, MrPaulK said:

My usual suspects (well, ok, B&H) don’t have it and won’t let you order it, my “dealer” wants money up front, not refundable, and no timeline (at all, we’ll let you know when we have one, could be pretty close to anything). I just want to get in the queue?

Country is Canada, but I’m not that fussy about where I buy it.

Marketplace? 

1 hour ago, SrMi said:

Monitor Leica’s website and order once it is in stock. I prefer using my dealer, but he will not charge me until the item arrives.

Leica USA will not ship to Canada. I may be missing some Leica option for shopping online in Canada. I could, ship to a box in the US (I live pretty close to the border), but then it gets complicated on problems, etc, though may do that well yet. Or maybe I’ll hit up the dealer and ask them for an estimate up front, see what they say.

Edited by MrPaulK

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 7/12/2022 at 1:06 AM, MrPaulK said:

Huh now why didn’t I try eBay. I think I assumed the premium over retail would be too high, but its not crazy (looks to be about $100 USD)

Are they from reputable sellers?  It is curious they are only $100 premium if you cannot find them anywhere.  I’m in line in the US, but yes, up front pay.