M11 luxury set from Oberwerth

Herr Barnack

Advertisement (gone after registration)

This is a very nice set of accessories for the M11. 

Pull the trigger quickly on this one as very few of these sets were made.  Operators are standing by. 😎

https://us.oberwerth.com/products/louis-m11-luxury-set?shpxid=edc1ad38-51d7-47ac-b56b-0d8ded1297bd

Edited by Herr Barnack

a small camera bag, and a camera protector ( who does need such thing) for the price of a good lens. No thanks. 

I have owned a Oberwerth bag which I bought some years ago and its good quality. But I find prices are rising too fast, and to levels which I am not willing to pay because I dont see the additional value compared to other products on the market for lower prices. But thats me and hobby is certainly not just about price/value.

Edited by tom0511
  • Like 2

JMHO, but Billingham bags win the price/value/craftsmanship contest hands down. 

@tom0511 I am starting to share your viewpoint on the prices of Oberwerth bags.  The prices have gotten pretty high and I am not sure if it is due to the exchange rates or if Oberwerth's management thought, "Hey!  We should be getting as much for our bags as Fogg gets for theirs!"  I suspect that there is at least a little of both factored into Oberwerth's current price structure.

On 7/14/2022 at 8:03 AM, budjames said:

Clearly they are taking advantage of Leica owner vanity. The price is ridiculous. Hah!

Bud

If you buy all three pieces individually, the price is $62 USD less (apparently the extra $62 of the set is to cover the cost of the nice box the set comes in) but they are not in the special camel color.  In terms of price, the set seems within reason to me.

As for "Leica owner vanity" - that horror is the root cause of all the evil and suffering of our troubled world.  😅

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/14/2022 at 10:03 PM, budjames said:

Clearly they are taking advantage of Leica owner vanity. The price is ridiculous. Hah!

Bud

Clearly they are taking advantage of Leica owner vanity. The price is ridiculous. Hah!” So does Leica itself to some. I like Oberwerth products now that you have brought it to my attention, certainly will purchase from them next time I need something.

• 3 weeks later...