SF Pride with the S006 and 120 APO

HuntingSand

Advertisement (gone after registration)

After having traveled throughout Europe for the past six weeks with the light and sprite CL, I thought I should dust off my big rig combo and head to San Francisco for the Pride parade yesterday. Boy was that a tricky proposition! I had forgotten about the weight, the ponderous (but accurate) AF, and that the camera is anything but unobtrusive! Anyway, I managed to get a couple of decent shots, will post a small series here if there is interest.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, M11 for me said:

Amazing. For me it is the contrary. The shots might be great but the subject is sick.

Didn’t I say a set of photos!?…. Doesn’t “photo” mean “shot”!?….. lol

You don’t like the subject; it’s OK, but you shouldn’t call it “sick” ! Of course, this is only your opinion and you are entitled to it!

As for me - and I am sure for also many others - this occasion was a fantastic photo op and Thomas did a great work.  I wish I had that photo op. … I am also entitled of my own opinion as a photographer. Very often, the most controversial subjects are the most interesting, if not the most powerful!… 🤗

Edited by Louis

vor 7 Stunden schrieb M11 for me:

Amazing. For me it is the contrary. The shots might be great but the subject is sick.

Thanks for the comment. Would you want to discuss your discomfort in person in the presence of these kind but often troubled folk? I'm sure they've heard it all before...