LQ DNG file exports to JPEG very dark under Develop Calibration Proces version 5 (actual)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

LRc version 11.4 Camera RAW 14.4 iMac 2017 OS 12.4 Leica Q2 firmware 4.0

Hi, I edited a quite underexposed RAW file to be correct. I noticed Calibration proces version 5 (actual)

Exporting the file to JPEG created a very dark file, only 1.4 MB quality set to max. 

Although the file looks correct in the Develop modus, it appeared totally dark under the Library modus.

I changed the Calibration proces to version 4 and only a little difference between preview under Develop and Library, changing to proces version 3, no difference at all between Library and Develop modus. Both exports to JPEG are OK, size 2.8 MB quality set to max.

Anyone had the same experience or solution? Thx Paul

vor 49 Minuten schrieb Paul Willems:

LRc version 11.4 Camera RAW 14.4 iMac 2017 OS 12.4 Leica Q2 firmware 4.0

Hi, I edited a quite underexposed RAW file to be correct. I noticed Calibration proces version 5 (actual)

Exporting the file to JPEG created a very dark file, only 1.4 MB quality set to max. 

Although the file looks correct in the Develop modus, it appeared totally dark under the Library modus.

I changed the Calibration proces to version 4 and only a little difference between preview under Develop and Library, changing to proces version 3, no difference at all between Library and Develop modus. Both exports to JPEG are OK, size 2.8 MB quality set to max.

Anyone had the same experience or solution? Thx Paul

Try to create a new export profile from scratch and make sure you set JPEG to 100% and no filters or other edits applied upon export.