Visoflex 2 black out

MaticB

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Has anyone experience something simmilar? One week "old" Visoflex 2 black out instantly. All of a sudden there was black strip, and the next moment it died completly. I tried everything: pull it out and re-instaled it, switch off and on the camera, but nothing works. I believe it just died. Camera though - M 10R BP, works perfectly.

Matic

3 minutes ago, Gelatino said:

Are you speaking of the round one,  020  # 18767 or of the last one, square shape #24028 made for M11?

The 24028 needs an update FW to work on M10 regular and P, R...while 18767 works since beginning. 

It is the new one - #24028. Firmware of the camera has been updated to the latest version - 30.22.11.52. It worked perfectly from the begining until this morning and then - just pfff! - and it's gone!

I'm on my 3rd visoflex 2 now. The first one died just like you've described above and never came back to life. The second developed a piece of what looked like plastic swarf on the inside screen which didn't affect function but was annoying. The 3rd seems to be OK, but I'm not using it much now.

I've heard that there have been a lot of 'quality' issues with the visoflex 2. Not great, it's not exactly cheap.

2 hours ago, 52K said:

I'm on my 3rd visoflex 2 now. The first one died just like you've described above and never came back to life. The second developed a piece of what looked like plastic swarf on the inside screen which didn't affect function but was annoying. The 3rd seems to be OK, but I'm not using it much now.

I've heard that there have been a lot of 'quality' issues with the visoflex 2. Not great, it's not exactly cheap.

Well, thank you. I presume, I won't using the replacement frequently, but sometimes it's just necessary. I hope for the best!