Topazlabs Image Quality Bundle 48% off (only until 6 May '22)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Sorry, I'm a bit late with this update - but the offer is so attractive that I wanted to share it with you in any case...

Topazlabs has a great offer for all who want to use the whole Topaz product range:

The Image Quality Bundle is currently available for $160 instead of $260 - use our coupon code FORUM to save another 15%!

Also included is one year of unlimited updates.

Best of all, you save another 15% with our coupon code FORUM, so you pay only $136 for all three programs instead of $260 and save 48%.

The offer is only valid until May 6th!

» Topazlabs Image Quality Bundle 48% off (Code FORUM)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Unfortunately the bundle price applies only when you buy all 3 programs together. In my case I had already DENOISE. But now I bought the other 2 anyway as I am satisfied with the one I have. I did not test much up to now but it seems to me that the SHARPEN is a great performer (should be built in the M11 in order to be able to make sharp pictures 🤕).

@fotografr You praise GIGAPIXEL. What do you use that for. I see no use up to now. I said it actually that I did not test much yet. I might change my mind.

1 hour ago, M11 for me said:

🤕

@fotografr You praise GIGAPIXEL. What do you use that for. I see no use up to now. I said it actually that I did not test much yet. I might change my mind.

"Praise might be a little strong, but I do think it works well. I have a lot of photos stored on external hard drives that were  taken by early generation digital cameras that produced much smaller files than what we now have. I've used Gigapixel on images taken with the Digilux 1 and a variety of little point and shoot cameras for the purpose of making large prints for clients. 

The other way I've used Gigapixel is to enlarge a portion of an image that's been heavily cropped, and it works well for that purpose.

Hope that helps.

Edited by fotografr
  • Thanks 1

Topaz has a clear answer to that:

https://support.topazlabs.com/article/36-how-many-computers-can-you-install-your-programs-on

Zitat

Your Topaz Labs programs can be installed on as many computers as you like. You'll just want to make sure that each computer meets our minimum requirements for photo apps and/or minimum requirements for Video Enhance AI.

Each user license allows you to log on to two different computers at the same time, but the programs themselves can be installed on any computer without anyone logging in. You can download installers for any software you already own from your Topaz Labs account.