Editing metadata for scanned film images

LocalHero1953

Advertisement (gone after registration)

1 hour ago, Saussure said:
I want to delete these two presets: when I choose "Delete Preset" (under 2 on the screenshot below) nothing happens...

Does anyone know how to delete a preset in LensTagger?

Are you sure they are not deleted? You have to restart the plugin. The next time you open it, the last used preset name is still there, but you cannot load it from the drop down menu anymore. Just delete the text in the text box, and it's gone. I tried now, and at least that's how it works here.

Edited by evikne
  • Thanks 1

I use Iridient X Transformer to develop my RAW scans done with a Fuji X-T20. It lets me add XMP keywords to the resulting DNG files. It also lets me delete all or some of the EXIF metadata, but not to edit the EXIF except for the make and model of the camera. 

Edited by Doug A

13 hours ago, Saussure said:
Hi,

I have a question about the software LensTagger under Lightroom Classic: I have by mistake created two incorrect lens presets in the LensTagger software (preset "4/35" and "8" under 1 on the screenshot below).

=> I want to delete these two presets: when I choose "Delete Preset" (under 2 on the screenshot below) nothing happens...

Does anyone know how to delete a preset in LensTagger?

Thanks in advance

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Try to load it and then delete it. I just tried and it worked for me. But it's seems there's a bug, and although the preset is not in the drop down list anymore, it stays selected on the top, so just go ahead and select another preset and it will disappear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saussure said:

LensTagger : 1.9.2

LrC: 11.5

According to the changelog, ExifTool now comes bundled with the plugin. Are you sure the right (internal) ExifTool is selected in the Plugin Manager?

And presets are now saved in an external file (LensTagger.ltpreset) beside the plugin. If nothing else works, you can open this preset file in TextEdit and delete the presets there.

Edited by evikne