Guest guy_mancuso

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest GuyMancusoPhoto
Hand on heart Guy, do you really believe that the Einstein shot above is better than the average of the stuff on Victor's website?

Not really but his work does absolutely nothing for me with all his big talk of how great he is and were all shit , i was hoping to see something that added some real value to that and alli see is his imitation of others work. nothing there that say victor the artist, sorry

Guest GuyMancusoPhoto
Hand on heart Guy, do you really believe that the Einstein shot above is better than the average of the stuff on Victor's website?

Besides it was not meant to be, big talker comes in here saying he is God of photography . i never say such stupid stuff to anyone. he starts this shit not me Steve and it is so obvious how much of a troll he really is. end of conversation on these two guys , there nothing but whiners that are jealous of anyone in the business making a living at it which they seeme to not been able to do. Who really cares what they think, i don't. There here to insult people and yet i have seen either one come in here and actually help anyone, who needs that on a community forum.

......... Jack/ Guy no there is nothing worthwhile from a technical point showcasing a lens image qualty on the net is plain stupid, the quality in the medium is not there.

stnami, now you're just plain wrong -- and by inference the one being stupid... You can most definitely show lens performance issues on the web, especially if you include 100% crops of the areas where you observe said issues. Moreover, you can show these issues quite accurately as they come off a DIGITAL sensor like the M8's...

Cheers,

Advertisement (gone after registration)

............sure I got banned because of you and your cronies insistance,,,,,,remember you were also told to pull your head in and the same fate will befall you.:) ........................

Just figured out Imants and Victor are one in the same. Wow, who knew
surely you can do better than that feeble attempt

............. maybe it's because you are giving up the fags again, in that case your reactions are well understood:eek:

I the end there is no way that your posts were of a technical nature and just because you say so doesn't make it so

Just figured out Imants and Victor are one in the same. Wow, who knew

Nah, I don't think so... vic vic is an imitator, trying his best to be just like stnami (whom he obviously worships in puppy-dog fashion) in both forum-verbal and photographic styles. Based on what I see, he's failing miserably at both. Unfortunately, stnami now drops to vic vic's pedantic level of expression often enough on the forum to make them seem a lot more similar here...

Heck, on second thought maybe you *are* onto something Guy... Could be vic vic is an alter-ego for stnami? The admiring student-master relationship both persona's crave so deeply, being fulfilled virtually through a discussion forum with both persona's and two websites??? Whoa, some heady weird stuff that would be...

But then again, their art plays on different levels...

:),

This will be my first observation on this board or any other board for that matter. It seems to me that photography has a lot to do with communication,

It is beyond my comprehension why a self professed artist would compose their comments on this board in such a form that it requires massive doses of alcohol or drugs to read or understand.

O.K. the tone of this thread has deteriated to the point where I am ashamed to be associated with prima donnas pontificating and worse still, openly bad mouthing other forum members.

Not just because I have the power, but because I believe it the proper thing to do, I will close this thread if one more gratuitously malicious remark is directed by one forum member to another. The behaviour is not even childish, it is further down to the level of politicians.

erl..... well that is what we have here unfortunatly..... ya i know i take aprt in it too....... in this political childish game........

guy .... listen......... and carefully........... i have no idea what are your theological or philosophical observation about life/god/universe etc......... but lets put it philosophically/logically.......... there is a chance of 50-50 that "God" exists in some substancial form...... u know ..... substance of one of the possible ontological aspects..... and not just as a concpet of idealistic perfectness or some kind of wholistic universe....... so...... in case that "God" really exists in that form.... it would be better not to mention this word so eassily as though it is another word in daily super-market vocabulary........ till here it is clear?????? now.... u want to occuse me that i call myself a "God"........ ?????? pay attention to the words that come from your mouth ok?!!!!

steve........ u r deffenetly rite...... there is no way im jelous of guy or anybody else..... never ever ..... even when people have something much more than i do (and in case of Guy it is not even close to it)....... i think guy is so exited that he has 100000000000 lenses in his back and so surprised that he makes money of his proffession that he thinks that he is " super man " and that every body talking not in his mood is just jelous ........ soooo poor......... guy.... u could be a joke in some social circles with your arguments that are related to money :)) i guess u know what i mean :))

jack........ u had very infantile viewws about photography as far as i could see..... just like guy........ but at least in conversation u were much smarter not to get in clash with me.......... well ......... u r not.......... u opened it ........ :))

oh guy............ i will not talk about my works at the moment or your works........ but generally........ if u were doing works like mine 35 years ago then in those 35 years u probably passed through a tough and ugly times of complete degenratization .......... lol lol

oh ........ me and imants.........

u know im happy........ im really happy that there is such a person or persona as imants on this forum......

whats wrong about it Jack........... take an example of a pair like u and guy........ two people that talk tech toy noneses ....... so what is wrong with some different and alternative view different from your infantile childish talks....... ??????? and what is wrong if there are two people that talk in what seems to be to u as similar way ??????? :))

so what is wrong with some different and alternative view

Ahh, now we get to the crux of the matter :D. Nothing at all wrong with alternative views vic vic...

However, in my case I generally deliver them politely with respect to the person I disagree with...

By contrast, in your case you always resort to insolence and insult with whomever you disagree with, turning every dialog into personal attack at every opportunity. Here's a challenge for you, link to one historical thread where you were pleasant and respectful in every comment you made... Fact is you can't do it because you are always rude -- it's the core of your nature. You dish it out just fine, but can't take it shot back at you, an exlemplar of your immaturity. You do not add anything constructive to this site at all, only detritus and decay. Frankly, I think these should be reasons enough to ban you permanently, but I don't have any say in how this forum is run... However it is clear to me if you were banned, this forum would be a far more pleasant place for normal folk to hang out in.

Best,