Arte di Mano half-case for the M11

onasj

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Received today, and it's outstanding as expected.  In my opinion, better in every significant way than the Leica M11 protector case.  Looks better, fits even better, doesn't add so much height to the camera, and restores the tripod mount to the bottom of the camera—thus addressing a major shortcoming of Leica's case.  Another masterpiece from AdM.

Perhaps the only advantage of the Leica M11 case is the extra thickness allowed Leica to install a SD card holder in the bottom door of the case.  That said, there are many good places to store an extra SD card and I don't see this change as a significant downside.

(I'm not affiliated with AdM in any way-- just a happy paying customer).

• Like 3

Got mine yesterday, fit is superb, as usual.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

more of a fan of the cases by Kaza Deluxe...

https://kazadeluxe.com/collections/leica-series-leather-case

Edited by archiea
added picture

On 4/16/2022 at 10:19 PM, ianforber said:

I’m jealous. Ordered mine on 20 February and the website says it’s “Preparing for shipment”. I’m hoping for delivery next month. 

Now arrived…

Ordered mine late Feb, received last week. This is the second case I bought from them.

Still regret not getting a matching strap though.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, AndrewK said:

i can't imagine only 8 members of this forum order half case from Arte di Mano for their M11...

Would love to see all of your beautiful Arte di Mano cases pictures here....

Thanks

I can't speak for anyone else, but I have no interest in waiting several months. I might buy one if they appear in stock at Leica Miami later this year. 

Totally understand if one has no interest in a half-case or waiting months before product can arrive in their hands... that's fine with me.

I'm only hoping to see more pictures of the beautiful half-case from the follow members who are lucky enough to have one in their hands... that's all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndrewK said:

Totally understand if one has no interest in a half-case or waiting months before product can arrive in their hands... that's fine with me.

I'm only hoping to see more pictures of the beautiful half-case from the follow members who are lucky enough to have one in their hands... that's all

Sorry, I meant to make the point that not many people have one yet because it’s new and turn around times are very long at the moment.

• Like 2

Cheap cases are fine as is no case, but Arte de Mano cases are truly exceptional in their fit and their quality. They are very thin and snug fitting, so they become "one with the camera" The others are loosey goosey and bulky. The picture above, of the back of camera in a brown case illustrates well. The leather is at most the same thickness as the viewing screen and totally form fitting.

Edited by Rob L

On 5/31/2022 at 11:16 PM, AndrewK said:

i can't imagine only 8 members of this forum order half case from Arte di Mano for their M11...

Would love to see all of your beautiful Arte di Mano cases pictures here....

Thanks

I tried my AdM M10 cases on my M11 and they fit. No need to change batteries or SD cards on the fly so for once, only need to wait for the RRS L bracket for the M11. 

• Like 1

After a few weeks use, I’ll (probably) keep the case on the M11. Doesn’t get in the way and affords a bit more grip but, most of all, I find I’m much less likely to jog the rear thumb wheel when wearing it cross body. Accidentally dialling in -3 stops was starting to irritate me. 

15 hours ago, kivis said:

Took a chance on an eBay knockoff. I like it a lot, all $44 of it.

Got one and like it very much. Nicely made.  Has a door to access the battery and USB port.