NoctiGirl does the Q2M

1 minute ago, Ba Erv said:

While her photos might not be hanging at a gallery in Rome anytime soon if you want to see mediocre take a gander at the M11 photo section here.

True . . . but I assume she is earning something for every You Tube click, whereas photos posted on this website are just for sharing.  

If you put yourself out there to earn money, and the end product is poor, criticism is valid.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, T25UFO said:

True . . . but I assume she is earning something for every You Tube click, whereas photos posted on this website are just for sharing.  

If you put yourself out there to earn money, and the end product is poor, criticism is valid.

I guess I subscribe to a different standard of professional YT content…unless you count the one of the chimpanzee fainting after smelling his finger.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ba Erv said:

I guess I subscribe to a different standard of professional YT content…unless you count the one of the chimpanzee fainting after smelling his finger.

I think we're on the same page.  There's a difference between Leica employing ambassadors to promote their product on You Tube and someone using a Leica product to make money and promote their own channel.  Anyway, good luck to her if she can make enough to cover her travels.

I haven't seen the chimpanzee video, but then I don't go looking for that stuff 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If it were a video from NoctiBoy you won’t dare criticised it. 
Give her a sack and leave her alone. 
Female creative suffer from way more criticism than their male counterparts. 
When you want to go after a woman online. Find two or three men to criticised first. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, nicci78 said:

If it were a video from NoctiBoy you won’t dare criticised it. 
Give her a sack and leave her alone. 
Female creative suffer from way more criticism than their male counterparts. 
When you want to go after a woman online. Find two or three men to criticised first. 

I completely agree with the comment. I try not to jump into the fray on these things, but I do not like to see people criticize someone for trying (I don’t mean that in a condescending way) whether its a woman or a man when they put forth an effort even if it does not hit home with me. At least they are doing something. Not everyone posting something on youtube has a goal to be an influencer. And how many of us could develop and post a 5 minute video? And finally, @nicci78makes a very good point, how many complaints would be posted if it were Noctiboy or Noctiman? Personally I have come across males posting videos (Leica, photography, travel) far worse than this video and not a single negative comment is posted.  

Sorry about this as I’m not trying to stir up an argument I just think it’s disrespectful to take a shot at people for posting their experience, thoughts, etc that’s different from yours/mine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Olaf_ZG said:

swinging a camera like this in an intro totally turns me off

I’ll be honest I’m not sure what you’re referring too here. Swinging, wearing, I only see her holding a camera. I have seen a number of stunts that are a far greater turn off than anything here. The intro was her holding a camera indicating what she would be discussing over the next 5 minutes.

6 minutes ago, ejg1890 said:

I’ll be honest I’m not sure what you’re referring too here. Swinging, wearing, I only see her holding a camera. I have seen a number of stunts that are a far greater turn off than anything here. The intro was her holding a camera indicating what she would be discussing over the next 5 minutes.

It starts at the 13th second. She could at least - for her tube - switch on live screen.

when I see stuff like this, I stop watching as I simply can’t imagine it to be any better.

Today, another video was introduced here, about a guy showing portraits made with the Q. Now this is interesting, yet no one here cares….

Edited by Olaf_ZG
Grammar

6 minutes ago, Olaf_ZG said:

It starts at the 13th second. She could at least - for her tube - switch on live screen.

Point taken!!!  I agree, but I have seen that type of thing done by others as well.  You even see that type of thing done by professionals!!!! So I do give a pass to someone who pushes out a video every couple of months.  

8 minutes ago, Olaf_ZG said:

Today, another video was introduced here, about a guy showing portraits made with the Q. Now this is interesting, yet no one here cares….

Would be interested to know who this is. I do like to watch these videos from those that I can learn.