Early morning offerings

carl_valiquet

Spectacularly beautiful. It's such a colorful, culturally rich part of the world, so well captured by your cameras. The composition is very effective with the trailing smoke and the woman walking out of the frame.

Edited by fotografr
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, fotografr said:

Spectacularly beautiful. It's such a colorful, culturally rich part of the world, so well captured by your cameras. The composition is very effective with the trailing smoke and the woman walking out of the frame.

Thank you for your comment Brent. I appreciate that you take time to give me some much appreciated feedback.

Bali is a special place in the World. The Balinese permit observers to enter their temples ( most of the temples) as long as you wear « adat» meaning traditional clothing and that you are polite and observant of the rituals. A few years ago I did a film on coq fighting in Bali. If you wish to see another perspective on this complex society here is a link: https://youtu.be/e5BzlMD2dDs

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 9:53 PM, carl_valiquet said:

Sitting in a corner in a Balinese temple, entranced by the odor of incense, blinded by the early morning sun rays,

I filled my eyes with beauty. Like watching a film.

M9 50mm Summilux Pre-ASPH

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

It's like Fan Ho went to Bali with colour film!

Stick around for the Puputan :)

23 minutes ago, kinch123 said:

It's like Fan Ho went to Bali with colour film!

Stick around for the Puputan :)

Veery honored that this image reminds you of Fan Ho. Thank you very much for this. Him and I have the same birth day: October 8. The Puputan, never again I hope. Regards. Carl

• Like 1