My favorite curve.

carl_valiquet

I think you are right, plus being on a motorbike gave you the opportunity to stop and make this beautiful image. The beautiful, deep color palette reminds me of my Fuji Velvia days. The composition is very well thought out with the inclusion of the tree on the right balancing the bus heading into the curve. Well done.

Edited by fotografr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fotografr said:

I think you are right, plus being on a motorbike gave you the opportunity to stop and make this beautiful image. The beautiful, deep color palette reminds me of my Fuji Velvia days. The composition is very well thought out with the inclusion of the tree on the right balancing the bus heading into the curve. Well done.

Hi Brent. I agree with you, it has that Velvia look. And thanks for your observation regarding the composition.  

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful cinematic looking shot.

For me it Pictures up the bus scene in the film "The Italian Job".  where the bus hangs half way over the edge of the cliff.   Hope this bus got round the bend ok.🙂

17 hours ago, tamas said:

Beautiful cinematic looking shot.

For me it Pictures up the bus scene in the film "The Italian Job".  where the bus hangs half way over the edge of the cliff.   Hope this bus got round the bend ok.🙂

Thank you Tamas. Just looked at a trailer of the Italian Job. Makes me want to see this film. The bus did make it round the bend. But many more bends like this await him on this Island of Sumbawa. 

On 2/18/2022 at 9:42 AM, HuntingSand said:

Very nice image. The tree is bending one way, the bus is bending the other.
From a fellow motorcyclist (Ducati).

Hi Thomas. HuntingSand. Indonesia is such a great place to ride a motorbike. In Montreal I once rented a Ducati. Wonderful machine. Here in Indonesia I ride a 225 cc ( bigger than what most people drive) Yamaha Scorpio. Thanks for taking the time. Regards Carl.

• Like 1