M10 camera profile in Lightroom Classic

lburn

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Forgive me asking what I am sure is a very elementary question, but, how do I obtain the Leica M10 camera profile, and how do I install it in Lightroom Classic (desktop version)? I am using the latest version which is 11.1 I think. I have tried google searches and Adobe "Help" without any success. I am sure the fault is mine but it is very frustrating.

in newer LR versions they moved it to up near the top (it used to be down near the process version and camera calibration sliders)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, erniethemilk said:

M10 profile can be found in the profile section of Lightroom on the right hand side when you go into the develop module. Go into the profile section then look for camera matching profiles and you should find it there. 

Thank you for that advice which is very helpful.  I have done that and chosen a profile from that section.  I assume that the reason Lightroom doesn't reveal what camera the profile relates to is that it automatically links to the file metadata so that it knows it is an M10 and Adobe feel no need to tell the user this.

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

8 hours ago, lburn said:

Thank you for that advice which is very helpful.  I have done that and chosen a profile from that section.  I assume that the reason Lightroom doesn't reveal what camera the profile relates to is that it automatically links to the file metadata so that it knows it is an M10 and Adobe feel no need to tell the user this.

When I go to the Profile section, I find a dedicated M10 profile (just under the Adobe profiles):

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!