Am I crazy?

Olaf_ZG

Advertisement (gone after registration)

thank you all for commenting on this thread. Those who follow the m8 as well, might know I am doubting between a m8, m9 or m9m as a daily carry around.

having already both the m8 and m9m I have this stupid feeling, I need to double the cameras as I will be sad if one breaks. Such a stupid thing in my head.

so, for now my decision is not to buy anything. Time to use what I have. The m8 has 25k clicks, the m9m around 10k, so most probably they can run many years to come.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Olaf_ZG said:

thank you all for commenting on this thread. Those who follow the m8 as well, might know I am doubting between a m8, m9 or m9m as a daily carry around.

having already both the m8 and m9m I have this stupid feeling, I need to double the cameras as I will be sad if one breaks. Such a stupid thing in my head.

so, for now my decision is not to buy anything. Time to use what I have. The m8 has 25k clicks, the m9m around 10k, so most probably they can run many years to come.

Good decision. 👍

• Thanks 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Olaf_ZG:

Obviously I am not good in sticking to my decisions. Blame me, or blame Leica.

Instead of another m8 or m9(m), I bought  a m10 😎.

While the M9 is a somewhat special camera with "popping" output, I believe the M10 and M11 give you more opportunities in low light and dynamic range. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...