Processing M11 with Capture One Pro

Same here. I haven't seen any lag issue with processing the high resolution DNG files from the M11 vs M10, M10R or SL2 DNG files (using either a 2017 iMac Pro or a MacBook Pro 16in M1 Max 2021).

Edited by Hanno

I use Capture One 22 Pro. And it supports DNG files imported from M11 yet the profile is not 100% completed if I'm correct.

I've done a test for exporting 50 full-size photos within one minute, rapid enough.

I am getting used to the new workflow and It's intuitive, yet performance-savvy, exquisitely, and makes complex post-process easier at all. In terms of QoE, they have done remarkable efforts of SA/SD for photographers, it requires less work to get an ideal result than Lightroom or other applications.

You need extraordinary insight and judgment, especially in the practical matter of how to deal with light patterns.

Remark: Photoshop is optional only if you plan to ornament to gain graphic design level measures. I use Photoshop 2.0 intensively until Photoshop CS6 and most of the plugins in the market.