Profiles not working properly

mboerma

• 3 months later...

...there are strange bugs with current 1.3 firmware.

If I make changes to the profile and save it, sometimes it revers to older profile version than to the recently saved one.

Also noticed that with Visioflex 2, from time to time M11 freezes and behaves erratic. To solve problems, I need to take out the battery. M11 is not ready for "heavy" use on current state. It's interesting that with SL platform I have ever experienced such problems on even heavy use (thousands of photos per day).

19 minutes ago, oka said:

...there are strange bugs with current 1.3 firmware.

If I make changes to the profile and save it, sometimes it revers to older profile version than to the recently saved one.

Also noticed that with Visioflex 2, from time to time M11 freezes and behaves erratic. To solve problems, I need to take out the battery. M11 is not ready for "heavy" use on current state. It's interesting that with SL platform I have ever experienced such problems on even heavy use (thousands of photos per day).

Yep

I had a new issue yesterday. LV on the camera withProspective correction on. Preview review OFF.
The camera with show a review photo, I keep shooting and the old picture on the screen is still on, I am 6 new photos in and that image does not go away.
strange enough the new photos are all on the card..