Opening up my M11 box

algrove

Advertisement (gone after registration)

F

First thing that smacks at lighter is the outer box for the M11. It's about half the size of latest M10 outer boxes and when you get inside you see why. There is no longer a drawer system. Once you open the interior box the camera, battery and charger are all packed individually with cushioning material all around them. As soon as I lifted the M11 out I could tell is was lighter by a lot. Charging 1st battery now.

BTW the metal Viso is huge and heavy feeling while weighing in my small scale at 83 grams without bottom rubber protector nor the soft bag provided.

The grip is very light and easy to mount.

irst thhing that smacks at lighter is the outer box for the M11. It's about half the size of latest M10 outer boxes and when you get inside you see why. There is no longer a drawer system. Once you open the interior box the camera, battery and charger are all packed individually with cushioning material all around them. As soon as I lifted the M11 out I could tell is was lighter by a lot. Charging 1st battery now.

BTW the metal Viso is huge and heavy feeling while weighing in my small scale at 83 grams without bottom rubber protector nor the soft bag provided.

FiFirstrFirst thing that smacks at lighter is the outer box for the M11. It's about half the size of latest M10 outer boxes and when you get inside you see why. There is no longer a drawer system. Once you open the interior box the camera, battery and charger are all packed individually with cushioning material all around them. As soon as I lifted the M11 out I could tell is was lighter by a lot. Charging 1st battery now.

st thing that smacks at lighter is the outer box for the M11. It's about half the size of latest M10 outer boxes and when you get inside you see why. There is no longer a drawer system. Once you open the interior box the camera, battery and charger are all packed individually with cushioning material all around them. As soon as I lifted the M11 out I could tell is was lighter by a lot. Charging 1st battery now.

Edited by algrove
cannot get typing to show up