What bag to carry the M-11 in?

jdlaing

haha, someone did have to start it!

Billingham's Leica M Combination bag for me would always be my choice.

....a great compact size for any of my Ms, and has a very useful front zipped pocket (keys, phone, wallet etc) ..... and happens to also snugly accommodate an SL2 or GFX100S when they positioned on their side, so lots of flexibility.

Edited by Jon Warwick
  • Like 4

I use one like this most of the time. I like the messenger bag design, removable padded inserts, waxed canvas is nice and hardy. Has a zip to close up the bag if needed. 

I like that it doesn’t look like a camera bag when I carry it around. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

vor 16 Minuten schrieb NickTheo:

Has anyone put a M10 half case on the M11 to see if it still fits and if there are adjustments to be made (besides the bottom compartment I mean - there are a few half cases that have removable bottoms for the m10 bottom plate)

... the housing dimensions have remained exactly the same as with the M10, but the tripod screw is in a slightly different place. In this respect, an M10 half case must be used that is not attached via the tripod screw. I used the Artisan&Artist LMB-M10 case from time to time during the test. If you don´t like this kind of cases (because it has no door for the battery), you have to wait until M11 cases will come to the market ...

Edited by fototom

vor 1 Stunde schrieb fototom:

... the housing dimensions have remained exactly the same as with the M10, but the tripod screw is in a slightly different place. In this respect, an M10 half case must be used that is not attached via the tripod screw. I used the Artisan&Artist LMB-M10 case from time to time during the test. If you don´t like this kind of cases (because it has no door for the battery), you have to wait until M11 cases will come to the market ...

Luigi will be glad he still can sell his M10 cases and they are wonderful!! 

• Like 4