The Leica M11 images thread

Al Brown

Advertisement (gone after registration)

3 hours ago, Photoworks said:

from a distance New York City looks divided in 2 centers...

from the plane window with M11 and 35mmlux

great light, lovely capture

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Spring arrives in Virginia

Edited by vikasmg

1 hour ago, vikasmg said:

Spring arrives in Virginia

Beautiful area - looks like Charles Town Pike just north of Leesburg?

11 hours ago, OR120 said:

Beautiful area - looks like Charles Town Pike just north of Leesburg?

It’s Hume Road - a temporary diversion from Crest Hill Road, which has some work going on, but a beautiful road in its own right.

M11 + Summilux-M 1.4/35 ASPH same morning in CP. There were a bunch of kids playing football in the parking lot in front of Wenger's and the light was just hitting the signage. It would soon disappear. It's been 47 years since I've used a rangefinder again. But I'm already loving it.

M11 + Summilux-M 1.4/35 ASPH. I wasn't allowed entry with a camera to my first choice of place, so I headed to the Qutab Minar. This was my first day out with the M11. Damn. I've made a mess of this but on the other hand the out of focus Qutab has got an ominous look.

M11 + Summilux-M 1.4/35 ASPH. Another one from CP. I was walking in the corridors in the central circle when this chap on a bicycle with a bundle of the morning papers cycled past. He left the bike on its stand and went up the stairs to a first floor office to drop off a paper. I took a picture. Just as I was getting ready to take another he came back down and took off.

This was one of my test shots while trying out going fully manual for the first time, and while it's not a very interesting subject there's something about it that keeps drawing me back in. Almost like a still life perhaps.

M11 - 50mm Lux - f1.4 - iso64 - 1/30s (handheld) - straight out of camera (just resized)