Random horizontal green/pink dots lines on M9-P at ISO 2500

WTIFIII

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Recently I have bought a second-hand Leica online. When I shot at 2500 ISO, I noticed that my M9-P developed several horizontal green pink dots lines across the image at ISO2500. The patterns of those lines are different in different images. The CCD ID is 15, and the camera is running in firmware 1.216. I cannot find any post dealing with similar problems. Would anyone know what could be the problem and how I can fix it? 

Pics attached
The third one is the case that when those lines did not form.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

1 minute ago, jaapv said:

Thisis a CCD with a. basic design dating back to about the turn of the century. I you underexpose fully @ ISO 2500 you will get all kinds of noise and banding...

At first , I discovered the problem when I taking photo under room light with auto iso ( ISO 2500) and auto shutter speed. It  did not only happen when I underexpose fully at ISO 2500.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

10 minutes ago, jaapv said:

That is a lot more clear than your other examples - it looks like a sensor/motherboard problem Which is a bummer, as that is one part that is not available any more.

The sensor should be totally fine as there is no dead pix and corrosion. The bands seems to be an after effect problem as it developed in different patterns even some times never developed at all. Is it true that even the motherboard is not available anymore?

Edited by WTIFIII