Leica APO-Vario-Elmar-TL 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH. I cant find anything on this lens.

THEREALRFB

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have the Leica 24-70mm f2.8 lens bought it separately And wanted one more Lieca lens and this seemed to be a good all around  Leica APO-Vario-Elmar-TL 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH. But i cannot find anything on it at all  review wise. I didn't want to grab a Panasonic pro series for my second lens and figured this would be a great second actual Leica lens. How much do you lose from Leica to Panasonic? Any advice would be great as I'm a canon shooter and bought the Leica because well, its a seriously rugged build Ive destroyed my eos R camera bodies and was hoping Leica would take what I give.

It’s a crop-sensor lens designed for the TL and CL camera systems.  If you use it on any full-frame L mount camera from Leica, it will strictly enforce APS-C crop mode.  You cannot disable this either, so be aware that 24 Mp will be reduced to 10 and 47 Mp to 20.