Divorce, Miamian Style!

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Somehow, this ad reminded me of the famous Italian movie; "Divorce, Italian Style"! But in the Italian movie, there wasn't any Monet, Rembrandt, Chagall, etc, items to get rid of! I thought it is interesting to see people with this kind of rare belongings and still be unsatisfied of their life and go for a divorce! If you are interested in any of these priceless objects, there is a phone number to call. But I am afraid it would be too late and most of them are already gone by bored people of Miami!... ;) 

CL + 35mm TL

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

• 2 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 6:45 AM, Louis said:

Somehow, this ad reminded me of the famous Italian movie; "Divorce, Italian Style"! But in the Italian movie, there wasn't any Monet, Rembrandt, Chagall, etc, items to get rid of! I thought it is interesting to see people with this kind of rare belongings and still be unsatisfied of their life and go for a divorce! If you are interested in any of these priceless objects, there is a phone number to call. But I am afraid it would be too late and most of them are already gone by bored people of Miami!... ;) 

CL + 35mm TL

I wonder how much for the brainwash?

12 hours ago, fotografr said:

I wonder how much for the brainwash?

His real name is Thierry Guetta and his work became quite popular and very expensive. ... Not really my type of "Art"!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

His real name is Thierry Guetta and his work became quite popular and very expensive. ... Not really my type of "Art"!

I thought maybe it was a byproduct of the marriage.

On 12/20/2021 at 6:45 AM, Louis said:

CL + 35mm TL

This is clearly targeted at poor people. I would consider attending the auction if the list included higher value articles such as Leica Noctiiluxes, Overgaard bags, early Leica M prototype (as per the Leica museum guide in Wetzlar estimated worth 3M Euros ...)