LCD flicker on M10-P outdoors

clngood

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi guys, 
So today I went out shooting, it was in the afternoon, like an hour or so before sunset time. I found out that a few times when I turned my M10-P on, and my camera was facing the grounds, LV was on, and the LCD started to flicker like it was indoors, but if I moved my camera towards the blue sky, the flicker went away. I was using manual modes and the exposure setting was definitely underexposured. My LCD brightness setting was Auto. Have you seen same thing on your M? Is it normal?

Edited by clngood

3 hours ago, hirohhhh said:

Maybe the light from the light poles reflected from the ground? Do you remember what shutter speed was set on the camera? I face flickering often with artificial lights and shutter speed at or above 1/250s.

Yeah, it was actually around 1/250s or faster, but it was sunlight.

So it happened again today when I was shooting outside, also during sunset time. So I was facing the same direction as sunlight and my M10-P was facing the ground, the ground got my shadow and some sunlight ( just like yesterday), and I moved the camera up a little bit, and LCD started to flicker, so I decided to record it with my phone, but before I could take out my phone and start to record, the flicker was gone, so it was like a few seconds. I was using manual modes and the exposure setting back then was underexposured as well.