One of these moments..

benqui

vor 11 Stunden schrieb fotografr:

Excellent. You really captured a nice, relaxed moment that demonstrates a good relationship between the two of you.

Thanks a lot Brent, glad you like it! The photo was taken more or less by accident, thats why I also like it a lot!

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

vor 12 Stunden schrieb robert_parker:

Not only a superb connection which comes right out at you through the image but a challenging composition made to look easy, using dynamic, but relaxed, body language

...in other words I really like it....😁👍

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Bateleur:

Chiming in on the previous comments, the relationship between model and photographer is wonderful thing it is something precious and unique in human relationships, Marc your  great rapport with your models makes the resulting photographs that much more pleasurable to view.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb stuny:

I must agree with all the comments above.  My best shot of one of my friends was purely relationship, and not pose.

Thanks a lot for your kind comments which are much appreciated!

Am 25.11.2021 um 13:07 schrieb benqui:

Thanks a lot for watching! Taken with the Q2

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

I think, it would be a great mistake for anybody, who doesn`t watch this photo, it`absolute phantastic! Thank you very much for showing here

• Thanks 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb werner__:

I think, it would be a great mistake for anybody, who doesn`t watch this photo, it`absolute phantastic! Thank you very much for showing here

Werner, thanx a lot! I am really happy that you like the photo as I do! Sometimes you are lucky to catch such a wonderful moment!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...