Athens - Dinner and Meeting Details

andybarton

1 hour ago, lanetomlane said:

In case we have to give names for lunch as well as dinner, would you be kind enough to include Eileen and myself. Thanks Andy.

That’s fine Tom. We’ve never had to give exact numbers for lunch before, but I am assuming that everyone who adds their name to the list will be at both lunch and dinner. 

OK, I shall arrange dinner for 14-16 people with options for the menu (vegie/vegan, carnivore). It will also be a little later than normal around 8pm to give folk time to rest after the Challenge and make it out for dinner. 

Options and location to follow in next few days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Sandokan said:

OK, I shall arrange dinner for 14-16 people

You had better make that 20 people - with flexibility for more if possible.

If we need to pre-order from the menu, then we will need a cut-off date to confirm numbers and choices. We have done this in the past before.

We have not yet booked our flight and room but would very much like to join you in Athens. Is it still possible to add us for lunch and dinner? We'd be two adults and our daughter (1Y) (don't worry, one of us will step out if needed during dinner and lunch ;))

• Like 2

yes, sorry work has piled up and I havent replied to the restaurant. Will try to do so tomorrow. 

BTW - I woke up this morning with the thought, "oh, at least its Friday and only one more day to go.." You know the horror I felt when someone told me it wasnt

• Like 4

Our airline has decided to postpone its flight to Athens till Friday evening; the result is that my sidekicks will not participate:

For lunch & dinner:

Philippe Octo

Pierre Thionnet

Thierry Taberné

If we wanted a flight on the Thursday, the cost would treble!

I would like to go but haven't made up my mind to leave on the 13th, and damned the cost, or leave on the 14th and loose a day's recce - and a meet with the usual suspects - plus having to find another accommodation.

To be continued...

• Thanks 2

• andybarton changed the title to Athens - Dinner and Meeting Details