Strawberry Blonde

tuna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 8

Very interesting Tuna  , I find myself looking at her shadow first,  then the rest of the entire picture.  I like   the contrast between light and dark. The little table and chair adds  charm to  your composition.  Excellent!

Afterthought 

I thought of the movie " The Shop Around the Corner"  with Margaret Sullavan and James Stewart. The scene where she goes to  a little restaurant to  meet her secret  pen pal for the first time . 

A delightful  romantic comedy.

Edited by Henry Taylor
added a word
  • Like 3

On 10/22/2021 at 8:50 AM, Henry Taylor said:

Very interesting Tuna  , I find myself looking at her shadow first,  then the rest of the entire picture.  I like   the contrast between light and dark. The little table and chair adds  charm to  your composition.  Excellent!

Afterthought 

I thought of the movie " The Shop Around the Corner"  with Margaret Sullavan and James Stewart. The scene where she goes to  a little restaurant to  meet her secret  pen pal for the first time . 

A delightful  romantic comedy.

Thank you Henry - I’m glad this inspired your generous comments. I’ll have to check out the movie…we like watching a classic every week or so…last one was Maltese Falcon and a romantic comedy would be perfect to follow it…

12 hours ago, tuna said:

Thank you Henry - I’m glad this inspired your generous comments. I’ll have to check out the movie…we like watching a classic every week or so…last one was Maltese Falcon and a romantic comedy would be perfect to follow it…

Tuna you are going to  love this movie  It's one of my favorite usually watch around the Christmas season.

• Thanks 1