Lily from Teheran

benqui

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Henry Taylor:

Always enjoy seeing your women pictures. Yo have a given talent 

Glad you like it Henry. I think that if there is a good chemistry between the person in front and behind the camera, you will get beautiful photos.

vor 37 Minuten schrieb fotografr:

This is one of the best portraits I've seen from you. I love the intensity in her decision, the quality of the light, colors and composition. Simply stunning. 

This is very kind Brent! Thanks a lot, much appreciated. It was really a joy to work with her and the sunlight at this time in Teheran is always beautiful!

• Thanks 1

Wonderful photograph and interesting choice of lens (camera).  Q2 28mm would not be everyone's first 

On 10/18/2021 at 9:10 PM, benqui said:

I always admired Lily‘s photos on Instagram, I was very happy that we found a day to shoot in Teheran! A very nice person, 100% professional, a pleasure to take photos with her

Camera: Q2

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Wonderful photograph and interesting choice of lens (camera).  Q2 28mm would not be everyone's first choice for this type of portrait.  What was the crop factor?

• Thanks 1

vor 50 Minuten schrieb T25UFO:

Wonderful photograph and interesting choice of lens (camera).  Q2 28mm would not be everyone's first 

Wonderful photograph and interesting choice of lens (camera).  Q2 28mm would not be everyone's first choice for this type of portrait.  What was the crop factor?

For sure it is at first view not the first choice. I took these portraits during a trip to Teheran and the Q2 is really the perfect travel camera. But during the portrait session I found out that the Q2 was also a joy to use for portraits. Almost always I have chosen the 50mm frame and it really worked perfect. Fast autofocus, great colors. I also had the M10-D with me, but with the Q2 it was easier especially when you discuss with the model the different results. The App with the M10-D did not work very well and was very time consuming. With the Q2 I had a very productive workflow.

If you wanna see really good portraits with the Q2, have a look at the LFI online gallery  or Instagram from Martin Krystynek. Really amazing portraits.

• Thanks 1