Brianna on a Sunday Afternoon

garysamson

So much has been said by others, and all true.

By the way Gary How do  you  like shooting with the Artisan 50mm. I have a 50mm  1.1 and really like it on my M9  but it would work on the SL because I couldn't focus at infinity and after seeing your results will be checking the 095 for the SL. Thanks

Edited by Henry Taylor
added comment

On 10/18/2021 at 9:33 AM, Henry Taylor said:

So much has been said by others, and all true.

By the way Gary How do  you  like shooting with the Artisan 50mm. I have a 50mm  1.1 and really like it on my M9  but it would work on the SL because I couldn't focus at infinity and after seeing your results will be checking the 095 for the SL. Thanks

Thanks Henry! I find I have to use live view to accurately focus this lens (TT Artisan 50mm f 0.95) wide-open. It has a pleasing character for portraits of women that I like. for more more distant subjects with the lens stopped down, the rangefinder works fine. I have not made landscape or infinity images to test the lens performance a t great distances. I bought the lens for low light portrait work and it's ability to render shallow depth of field under certain circumstances. In that regard, it has performed well.