Portsmouth, New Hampshire

gwpics

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Back in  1997 and again in 2000 I took part in workshops/retreats organised by the New Hampshire Society of Photographic Artists on a small group of islands called the Isles of Shoals off the coast of New Hampshire. I was the only "outsider" there, being from England. The trip was extended both times to make the travel worthwhile. I shot mostly black and white using Kodak T400CN so I could get it processed locally and not worry about x-ray damage at the airport. In 1997 I used an M3 and in 2000 it was an M6.

I have recently been invited my the Portsmouth Athenaeum to add my images to their archives of the area for posterity, and have gladly accepted as i consider it an honour. There is a lot of work involved scanning negatives and spotting etc. but there are also a lot of memories.

You can see some of the work on the portfolio page of my website, please take a look, or there is a taster attached from 1997. Who knows, one day it may be an exhibition!

Gerry

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by gwpics
  • Like 7