Matte screen protector for SL2

hirohhhh

Hi, I recommend this Anti-Glare screen protector from Expert Shield. It will reduce almost all reflections and camera LCD screen can be finally used in the bright sunlight. It is not hard to put it on and if you mess up it is posibile to start over. The Expert Shield gives a lifetime guarantee and are very customer friendly company. When I purchased Anti-Glare screen protector from Expert Shield for my Leica SL2 I got two screen protector and also two for the top LCD screen. I think this was some kind of sale action or something, don't know... Their screen protector is strong, easy to put and it work as it suppose to do. I purchased screen protectors 6 time from Expert Shield in the last years for my Leica cameras and recommend  this company because they deserve it. https://shop.expertshield.com/Leica_SL2_Anti_Glare

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, LEGEND said:

Hi, I recommend this Anti-Glare screen protector from Expert Shield. It will reduce almost all reflections and camera LCD screen can be finally used in the bright sunlight. It is not hard to put it on and if you mess up it is posibile to start over. The Expert Shield gives a lifetime guarantee and are very customer friendly company. When I purchased Anti-Glare screen protector from Expert Shield for my Leica SL2 I got two screen protector and also two for the top LCD screen. I think this was some kind of sale action or something, don't know... Their screen protector is strong, easy to put and it work as it suppose to do. I purchased screen protectors 6 time from Expert Shield in the last years for my Leica cameras and recommend  this company because they deserve it. https://shop.expertshield.com/Leica_SL2_Anti_Glare

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, I'm ordering it.

• Like 1

One tip, do this in the bathroom after hot shower... :D The humidity will remove dust from the air so it will not go under the screen protector whan you put it on the LCD screen. Also if you get much dust particals under the screen protector during set up you can wash then with soap und warm water. Exact procedure you can find on the Expert Shield website... Happy assembly... :D