Will Leica CF 22 flash work with the D-Lux 7?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Will the Leica the CF 22 flash work with the D-Lux 7? The CF 22 instructions state: "All flash operating modes are also available when the Leica CF 22 is used with the Leica D-Lux 4."

Several weeks ago I sent my question to Leica New Jersey technical support, but haven't received a response.

I haven't put the CF 22 on my D-Lux 7, not wanting to break the camera in case the flash and camera are incompatible.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff777
      I bought a pristine D-Lux 7 a couple of months ago from an (apparently) well respected dealer.
      Camera seems super, and I am really happy with the results so far.
      However I was giving it a clean and noticed that part of the "O" and a complete "F" have disappeared from the word "OFF" at the on/off switch..... photo attached.
      I don't for one minute think a company like Leica would produce a camera where the text wears off so quickly?
      The seller sent me lots of close-ups before I bought, and the full word "Off" is clearly there. I've taken maybe around 1000 shots only, but won't have switched it on/off anything like that many times, I'm sure.
      Everything else seems fine (except for a missing "Wi-Fi" section in the menu but Fotos works OK so assume that's me not reading the manual well enough yet.)
      Has anyone else had experience of this..... or have I bought a copy/fake??? I can't believe it's a copy because it works so well.... but equally I can't believe the text has rubbed off so quickly either!
      Any suggestions or ideas would be welcome.
      I posted same on DP Review forum too.... any insights from anywhere would be great!
      Thanks.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Pelu2010
      Young Girl in Low light
    • By Pelu2010
      Hey ,
      which flash/strobe do you use if you need hss ? 
      any strobes that I can rent or buy? 

thanxs 
      peter 
    • By Pelu2010
      I did this pictures with a 3000 ws flash, because I didn't have any other flash. So It was very strong and I had to use a lot of ND Filters. But the way the Bowens renders the light is exceptional. This picture was taken with a canon. The camera that I worked with for over 7 years. Then I bought a Leica SL2s. And this camera is such a joy. I am having every day the nice event of hearing the shutter sound! It's very rewarding. thanxs
    • By EricSS
      I am looking for a lightweight compact TTL flash for use with my Q2, but am trying to understand which are compatible.  I understand that the SF24D may be one option, but will  the SF20 also work? Does anyone have any experience of either in use? The flash needs to be very compact and will only be for occasional use, primarily for fill-in basis so it needs to be TTL.