Sneak Peek - M11 photo and new Leica accessory range

250swb

Am 13.9.2021 um 10:54 schrieb 250swb:

I spotted this M11 Beta tester at the weekend and not only did he have a fully functional camera with him but he was also testing a full range of Leica gear that will form part of an extensive accessory range, from stylish beard products, goggles that give 'the Leica look' without even having to take a photo, and new cases and gadget bags! He didn't want to give anything away, and branding was blanked out, but we can spot the much rumoured chain mechanism to give autofocus to M lenses. What will appeal to many is the ability to literally blow smoke out of the camera, something we've waited too long for! 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

The perfect story

I notice that  250swb is living in the Peak District, an old stomping ground of mine (Boy Scouts); I also lived in north Derbyshire for eight years.The gentleman with the decorative dress has an intriguing device pinned over his left breast pocket. If this photograph was taken to the east of Macclesfield I have to ask.  Is that crystal the original Weird Stone of Bresingamen? 👽

Edited by Jerry Attrik
additional text