Thorsten Overgaard selling 5G protection card...

Jrek

Another product he made for himself (apparently he made packaging and all just for himself), and we can buy...

"The OZONE Plus room sanitizing machine on the dining table in a private home. You turn it on with a timer for 20-25 minutes and will sanitizes all surfaces and remove odor."  And yet the stench of BS is overwhelming.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

vor 36 Minuten schrieb wizard:

The guy can't have even the slightest clue of physics

Perhaps not, but he specializes in the humanities: how to take advantage from the clueless. I'm sure he has a comfortable income from such business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You guys are so cynical -  it is well-known that some people got sick from 5G masts well before they became operational, even before the electronics were installed.  Why couldn't this thing protect from non-existent electromagnetic waves?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

vor einer Stunde schrieb jaapv:

You guys are so cynical

You are right. Once, I was given a reddish piece of rock which I was supposed to place on my desk in order to protect me from the harmful radiation of my computer display.  It worked very well and I never got sick from the radiation of my CRT. Now i wonder why they don't sell similar rocks against the things coming out of television sets.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jaapv said:

You guys are so cynical -  it is well-known that some people got sick from 5G masts well before they became operational, even before the electronics were installed.  Why couldn't this thing protect from non-existent electromagnetic waves?  

but that was an accident. Apparently the technicians forgot to turn off the Spread Covid19 switch

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TeleElmar135mm said:

Now I know why Leica is removing the black (is this political correct nowadays?) logo. They want only special photographers making good photos :) 

They must have thought I need all the help I can get so sent me 4 black logos when I got my M9 back :)  (the 4th is on the camera)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1